Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Letting Go

"To live in this world, you must be able to do three things: to love what is
mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and,
when the time comes to let it go, let it go""


♥(Forgive me for being Vague, I often have this tendency) Have you ever wanted something so bad? Well... there are a lot of things I want SOOOO bad especially one (Aside from nursing). And... perhaps this desire that I have may not be so good for me (OK... well its not bad either, per say). I believe that I will not so much benefit from it, more like it will consume a lot of my energy and effort. But that's what you do, Right? You sacrifice for things you want. You learn what it means to live for something else. Something other than "ME". Maybe I never had a chance in the first place, but I it felt so damn good when I "tried it on". I can honestly say that I have felt this once before, but that's the past and neither here, nor there. I don't know... I guess I have been thinking a lot lately and I'm starting to feel it just might not be worth the effort. I feel I'm letting it go. Like the saying goes "If it's meant to be...it will be" and like my FAV Jack Johnson sang "Time doesn't wait... That's OK because I don't wait for time." It's pointless waiting around for something that may never come around. All I can do is leave it in God's hands and maybe something better may come along.

No comments: