Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's not the end of the world...

∞ Even though it kinda feels like it right now, no... It is NOT the end of the world. Bad news. I didn't pass. In the end, I missed my final by three points... I needed a 79 and ended up with a 76. I am devastated. Mostly because I was determined to pass so that I could make my grams proud. I had a hard time telling her. My grandparents know I tried my best. I know the material. ALL OF IT. I just don't know why I blank when it's on paper. Anyways, well no use dwelling on it. I need to make an appointment with the program chair to see about taking the class again. There is this whole committee process. I'm not exactly sure how it goes but I hear there is a lot involved. I may be able to take it again right away and graduate by December, which is great 'cause that only sets me back two months, or I may have to wait out a semester or two which might not allow me the opportunity to make grams proud. I am so proud of my friends who passed and get to move on to the next milestone. I wont get to be with them but I'll be there on the sidelines cheering them on. ∞
∞ So while everyone was out celebrating last night... I sat outside while my aunt and vodka kept me company. And when life gives you lemons, drink tequila! I had some of that too. I kinda joked about retaking the class... I thought, well at least I get to see "you know who" again, lol. ∞

No comments: