Sunday, September 28, 2008

<3 Little Things <3 09/18/2008

I've been thinking a lot about certain things and ask I myself "why is it that we don't always have answers right when we need/want them?" Perhaps it's just me and that I am impatient or perhaps it is just that we aren't meant to know right then and there and that the best part maybe waiting for the answers and it will be well worth the wait in the end. Well, I won't go so far as to say that waiting is the best part because I absolutely hate to wait, but it is a possibility, I guess. My friend and I were talking last night and we were talking about life and that it's not a straight path, more of like a "maze". In life, we gamble (after all that is what it's all about), take chances, risk the possibility of getting hurt, but you dust yourself off and try again (all of a sudden this sounds like an Aaliyah song. lol). We can't hold back for the risk of falling ("falling" can have many meanings) or even being sabotaged (sometimes I think I sabotage myself). These life experiences make us who we are and unfortunately something or someone may have ruined it for the rest, but nonetheless they mold us into the people that we become. My friend pointed something out to me, she said, "Are you going to let the past stop you from getting what you want all because you're scared?" That brings up an interesting point. We can't let those things control us; Take the best of us. 99% of the time my head is on straight and I see things clearly, but that is because I have control over them, I need to. When I am determined, I set a goal, if that doesn't work out I always have a back up plan, and a few more to follow that. I have my life planned out, I mean, aren't we supposed to? What scares me is that I have made these plans for myself yet I feel like I didn't leave wiggle room for something "new", per say. I guess that's where the back-up plans come in. Anyhow, being that I am just rambling about nonsense (well that make no sense to you, but does to me), I guess I'll just leave it at that. I guess I'm just gonna have to take my chances. I'm not ready to cash in my chips, I think I might wanna see which turn I take next…

No comments: