Saturday, October 10, 2009

EMOTIONAL Roller coaster

Emotional roller coaster, Multi (not bi)-Polar, or PMS? If you ask me, its all the same shit. This time of the month is the only time that I cant even stand MYSELF. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE everything about being a woman minus the hormones. Anything can set me off or open up the flood gates... um not that kind... GROSS... I mean tears. A few words of wisdom... When Cyn is PMSing... Run for cover. HIDE. I will chew you up and spit you out or make you feel very, VERY guilty for hurting my feelings. Did I mention not only am I the QUEEN OF RANDOM, I'm also a DRAMA QUEEN (only when PMSing otherwise I hate drama).


I went out with my girlfriends last night and I got in such a bad mood because we didn't go have a few drinks downtown, that's totally besides the point that I am spoiled rotten and I like things my way. The night ended up going good but it wasn't exactly my idea of a Friday night, but hey... I didn't spend the evening at home so its all gravy. I was watching TV this morning and I started crying. I was texting my manfriend a while ago and he text me something that upset me... I started crying... WTF I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING! AND THEN... he said he was sorry and that he was sending me a surprise but it's not a surprise 'cause I already know what it was... 'Cause he told me, and then I was better again. OMG just kick me in the uterus so I can get over it already. To my friends and to those who get a taste of "The Wrath of Cyn"... Bless your hearts for still loving me even though I can be such a BIATCH!!!


I've got two weeks left of hormones raging before I'm back to normal self, that is... what I consider "normal". LOL.



3 comments:

honkeie said...

Dear Invisible prankster in the sky:
When I die please send me back as a male....anything. Dog, cat, hourse, or even bug!

Cyn said...

YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WOMAN WITH A UTERUS! lol and you will love menopause... so i heard

~Sheila~ said...

I guess I have never been around you when you are PMSing (unless those are the times you are hiding in your room and I hear those strange growls coming from there)
Yeah, not my fav time of the month either. I'm usually alone so I feel my own wrath..lol