Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cheap Wine and Cigarettes

Sometime last week I decided to buy one of those 5 liter boxes of wine at the local market and some cigarettes, oh yea and useless make up brushes solely for the reason that they were on sale for $0.99, but that's a whole other story. I told Sheila that by the time school started back up I was gonna be a "wino/a"; hey, it runs in my blood. It had been a while since I had a drink and I was just kinda in the mood. I decided I feel like drinking tonight. So while the kids are asleep and Angel is giving Sheila a butt massage, I will be outside on the patio drinking my wine and smoking till my lungs are black. I guess I'll make up for lost time when I was pretending to quit for three weeks.

Did I mention Sheila's kids are saints? Seriously, they are. Sometimes I wish they cave me a run for my money, I'm not complaining or anything, but aren't kids supposed make you wanna pull your hair out and curse 'em out? And drink? I cant wait till I have my own kids. Sheila says I can have hers, but they are too good, so good that sometimes I forget that they are here. I know my kids will be hell raisers, if they are anything like me. Now, I was a good kid but that's only because my mom was a single mom and I didn't want to cause the havoc that was lurking beneath my skin so I channelled it elsewhere. When I moved out on my own, the inner demon surfaced.

On another note...
My brother is getting married this weekend. What a Loser! Perhaps it's the cynic in me but Love is most certainly tragic. Well that's what I've gatherered from previous relationships. I asked him why he is getting married (did i mention everyone hates her?) and he didnt say he loved her, he said becuase he has been with her long enough. Not exactly a good reason to get married if you ask me. Anyhow, it's his life. I will put on a fake smile and a black dress and watch my brother throw his life away to an uneducated (no, she hasnt finished h.s. and doesnt want a GED) 20 year old who cant even wipe her own ass. So this wedding means I have to drive home, I guess I'll go home tomorrow night. A couple more hours till WINE:30. YAY for me!

No comments: