Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chatoic Weekend

So this week will most likely be my last week in Corpus. ::sighs:: I guess my services are no longer needed. Sheila’s mom will be coming into town to take over and help pack with the move and all. I am kinda home sick. Well, no, not really but I do miss my family and my friends, and Newman’s, and Rikki, and, and… so on. So this means I gotta go home and find a job for a month, lol, at least until school starts back up in August. Corpus was great and my friends were great but it is definitely not like before. I think I had different expectations. I think I wanted to feel the feeling of “home”, like it did when I lived here, but truth of the matter is that it isn’t “home” anymore, at least at the moment. Who knows, maybe once I’m done with school I’ll come back and make it home, or maybe I’ll go somewhere else, what matters now is that I go home and finish school and make all my dreams come true.
My trip home this weekend went well. Although it went by incredibly fast, I did get to spend time with mom. I really missed her, she wanted me to go home with her but I had to explain that I had other commitments. The wedding was this weekend. What can you do? So my brother got hitched and I guess all I can say is that I wish him well. The reception was on Sunday. I drank and put on a “happy” face. Enough said about that. If you missed the drama (No, I didn’t make a fool of myself or cause the drama), I care not to repeat it. I left with a mild anxiety attack (; {) needing a cigarette or two to cut the edge (wiser alternative to Xanax). Well I guess that’s it for now.

Peace!
Cyn

No comments: