Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Blog

Ok well let me start of by introducing myself... So, my name is Cyn, I like to think I'm funny, but that's cause that's what everyone tells me. Actually, I'm just silly and I do silly things to entertain myself because I get really bored with ordinary people and also cause I have self diagnosed myself with ADD, no, not ADHD cause well as you can see, I've got a few pounds I could spare to loose, and well back to ADD cause I cant focus as you can probably see. As a student nurse I tend to self diagnose myself cause I think I know it all and well I have turned myself into a hypochondriac because of this. I'm also a real life bobble head, this is because I cant focus long enough to actually pay attention. As most people, I have the gift of selective hearing only I tend to overuse it; I pretend to listen, I tune in and out of conversations because my mind races at the speed of light and I am constantly thinking of useless bullshit, and I nod like a bobble head to make you think I am actually paying attention sometimes I actually throw in an "Uh uh" or "yea" here and there to make it more believable. This always gets me in trouble as you might imagine but only with those who are smart enough to catch on.

So I've been blogging for a while only I do it on myspace so I might just import some of my blogs that I think are worth reading.

Umm lets see... I am out of school for the summer. I had a hard time finding a job cause I think I'm overqualified for most of the jobs that are available in my area. So instead of waiting around for a shitty job to come up, I decided to babysit for my cousin and his wife, Sheila (I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sheangel for introducing me to the wonderful world of google blog). They have three wonderful children (they are actually the best behaved kids I've ever met!) They literally take care of themselves, I think I'm just around cause I know CPR, lol... just kidding Sheila! Anyhow, the reason I decided to move in with Sheila 3 hours away from home is because, I used to live here before I split with one of my ex's (this one was the potential husband that wasn't) almost 2 years ago. This was home for the past 7 years and I miss it and my old friends. Well I guess I will sign off for now!

Peace!
XOXO
CYN

1 comment:

~Sheila~ said...

YAY! Now I can call you my 'Nanny' in person. Love the new blog layout! Thanks!