Friday, November 20, 2009

Short ~n~ Sweet

It's been a while... I've been keeping busy working on my nursing portfolio. Time is creeping up on me and THANK GOD I am almost done. I will have it completed and submitted by Dec. 1st and then I will know my fate. I know HE is on my side and am pretty sure grams is putting in a good word for me.

So the holidays are coming up and I have no clue what I am doing. I was hoping to visit mom but I'm not sure yet. I kinda don't wanna leave gramps since this is our first holiday season with out grams. I usually don't see dad since he spends it with his wife's daughter (yeah, my step sister). Guess I'm heading out to Rikki's (my cuz, Aiden's mom)(Oh yeah... Aiden is my nephew from the previous blog... you know... the pics. ). Well I guess that's all for now... I'm gonna get a few things done before I go to bed... I AM ACTUALLY GONNA GO TO BED EARLY... well attempt to anyway. I have this "Turkey Trot" 2 mile run/walk thing at 0600. UGH I KNOW THAT IS EARLY!


I'm gonna share a pic my mom sent...


ENJOY and Happy Holidays if I'm not back by then.

How Pumpkin Pies are made.................


1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hehehehe, that's how I make pies too!