Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer time...

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

WOW! What can I say other than that this has been a fabulous summer so far...
and its only half way through. Let's see... this is what has gone down:
1. I graduated in May (YAY!)
2. Visited mom in her home town (very relaxing and enjoyed quality time with mom but was seriously the longest week ever!)
3. Hung out with my girlfriends (OK this is like 5 x a week)
4. Registered and studied ALOT for my state exam
5. Passed my state boards (YES, PEOPLE... I am officially Cyn~Cyn, R.N. =))
6. More time with my girlfriends
7. Applied for work (I have my first interview this coming Thursday, however that may be temporarily delayed due to "ALEX")

So... that's basically it in a nutshell, I left out quite a bit but those were the highlights thus far.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

This weekend was pretty fabulous if I say so myself. Friday night was a girls night, just like the good ol' days with Faith, Erika, and myself. These women are my partners in crime, we can seriously do a lot of damage and tear a town down as quickly as I can say it. I didn't drink too much and I only stayed up till 2 AM since I had plans to head out out to the beach with my girls for the rest of the weekend. That went very well and we managed to have a great time despite the fact that I was on a tight budget. I was really hoping to hit up Parrot Eyes and throw down some Paralyzers (fruity 32 oz. drink with 6 flavors of Malibu. Can you say...YUM!) but we didn't get to. ;( I got sunburned pretty bad, I never learn... And I practically used a whole tube of Neutrogena 70SPF sunscreen with all kinds of protection and it still didn't save me. Oh well...

Here is a pic of the girls and I at SPI (Vanessa is MIA from the pic)



And me with my sunburn! OUCH!

No comments: